- Market education: promoting innovative concepts and technologies;
- Market intelligence: analysis and business opportunities;
- Business networking: providing an independent platform to meetig your business and public sector pairs;
- Business opportunities: identifying projects of mutual interest for our members
Main business tools
In order to achieve these goals ETL Mobility Cluster stands as a platform of business communication tools open to its members and partners:
- The Mobility Forum – a national and international 3-day conference and exhibition 2 times per year in largest Romanian metropolitan centers;
- The Sustainable Mobility Academia – a regional and national 2-day conference hosted by Romanian most prestigious university centers (7 times per year as stand alone meetings and 1 time in conjunction with the Mobility Forum);
- ETLBIZ Market Research – a monthly series of market research studies on the most important topics of urban development and metropolitan mobility;
- ETLBIZ Bulletin – a bimonthly e-bulletin covering new strategic concepts, best practices, new busines opportunities etc.
ETL Mobility Cluster supports and delivers presentations through third parties events in order to better spread the messages of its members.